Where can I see the analytics/performance data of my event?
You can see analytics data for the event in the cockpit. Follow these steps:
- Log in to virtual events
- Go to the cockpit
- Navigate to the event you are interested in
- On the left navigation menu, select "Dashboard"
- You will have an overview of available data, which is easily exportable
What data can I see and where is it stored?
1. How many users are online.
2. How many minutes all your participants have spent online inside your event. Here you can also get a detailed report of all the sessions for all of your attendees (which areas of the event they have been and how much time they spent there, in an anonymized way).
3. Which rooms were most popular, as well as a detailed report of all sessions for each room for each participant.
4. Results of the polls you have created as well as who voted on which poll (in case the polls are not anonymous).
5. Timeline of the event with the number of online users at each moment.
How can I export the analytics data from the dashboard?
To export an excel file, click on the corresponding icon for each category.
- Attendees and activity: the time spent in each area (sum of time spent by all users in the area), the total time spent in all activity areas combined, and the time spent overall for all users.
- Most visited rooms: the total number of unique attendees and the total time spent in each room (sum of seconds spent by unique users in a room).
- Number of polls: the polls and results of your event.
How often is data from the dashboard updated?
Data in the dashboard is updated automatically once a day. You can trigger the sync of data any time, just click on the "Regenerate timeline" button.