This guide is intended for bugs encountered within VideoManager Pro.
If you are looking for a guide on how to report bugs encountered outside of VideoManager Pro, on a webpage on which a video is embedded for example, please follow this article.
If you encounter technical difficulties with a video within VideoManager Pro, please report it to us as soon as possible by opening a support ticket.
This article aims at providing guidelines on what information should be included in your support request. This will avoid having you be asked several questions, avoid possible misunderstandings and help reduce the time needed to solve your issue.
1. General Information
- VideoManager Pro Name and/or VideoManager Pro Id:
- Go to the administration area of your VideoManager Pro.
- On the left menu, click on "Account".
- Copy the information contained in the "Account Name" box.
- Paste it into your ticket.
- Video Id(s) of affected video(s):
- Search for the video(s) that is/are showing an unexpected behavior.
- Select the video.
- Open the "Metadata" Accordion.
- Scroll down, till you will find the "Video-ID" (the video-Id can also be found in the URL of your browser).
- Copy the video-Id and paste it into your ticket.
Please, specify with which user you were logged in when you witnessed the unexpected behavior.
2. Bug Information
- A complete description of the current behavior
Please describe as accurately as possible the behavior you observed. Specify which component/feature may be affected (e.g. subtitles, overlays, AI services, traffic reports, etc.) and what is the expected behavior.
3. Error Message(s)
Please, include in your ticket any error message that may be shown when reproducing the error and add some screenshots.