Sometimes when the user is unable to login to specific a websites or cannot perform specific actions, they end up encountering errors like "verify your email id", "Not authorized" etc.,
Getting the SAML response will be helpful in better analyzing the problem as it has all the user attributes which determine the user's rights.
- Empty the cache or open an incognito window
- Open the Developer Console (open the Chrome menu in the upper right corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools(Developer Tools) ).
- Try to access the website
- In the Network Tab search for the keyword "endpoint" and among the response headers in the form data you will find the saml- response.
5. Copy the complete SAML response and share it along with the ticket to MI support.